Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Here Goes!


Okay, here goes. With the help of the lovely and smart Morgan Petroski....who is leaving Gainesville for Albuquerque, I'm going to try to to start my blog. Please bare with me through this process. I'm scared. :o

I've been a staff photographer at the Gainesville Sun since January 2005. Before Gainesville I was in Fayetteville, N.C. as a staff photographer for at least 6 years.

I'm going to try to do a little catching up by posting some old stuff, then post my newer stuff. I hope you enjoy. I'm an old dog learning new tricks.
Thanks, ENJOY!

TW

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Well, Well! Pretty impressive! Now I want to do one -- (dinasour). I liked the "Athlete's of the Year" pics. Those were cool! France looks beautiful! I had another longer comment but Barney over here couldn't even login to leave it-- so now you get this crappy one! I love you!