Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Athletes of the Year

Ok. My first post by myself......These pictures are a sampling of my athletes of the year. I had to shoot a total of 11 photos. I decided to do a technique called "painting with light." Some were a little difficult some were easy. Most of the student athletes were excited about doing something different....they all have been photographed numerous times by The Gainesville Sun. Each year is difficult to come up with an idea or theme for athletes of the year. I had one day to get my supplies and come up with an idea...not to mention after setting up my location and taping the windows with black garbage bags, so I could shoot in complete darkness, someone decided it was time to remodel our studio and tore a huge hole in wall....Time to find another location.

No comments: